There is a lot of information in the blog post for today. Please be sure to read all the way through. I am still working on a way for you to see the videos that were posted about a week ago. Don't give up on me. :)
This week is pretty special because we have two things that we can celebrate. You can wear your colors of the day to match up with Kindergarten or you can also wear colors to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Week.
Hispanic Heritage Week: Sept. 14th -18th
- Monday 9/14- wear yellow, blue, and red
- Tuesday 9/15 - wear light blue and white
- Wed. 9/16 – red, white and green
- Thurs. 9/17 – wear red, white and blue
- Fri. 9/18 – wear your favorite soccer jersey
We will be celebrating our Grandparent’s Day on Thursday, September 24, 2015. This celebration will be taking place during our lunch time. Our lunch is from 10:36 – 11:06. For your convenience please do the following if you plan to attend:
- Let me know if you are attending and who will be coming with you, I need to turn in a head count for our class, by Friday, September 18th.
- Please do not park in the fire lane areas or teacher’s parking area.
- Since our lunch is at 10:36 please make plans to arrive early to find a parking space and be able to sign in at the front office. There will be a long line at the front office.
- You must have an ID in order to get a visitor’s pass.
- We were asked to remind you to not bring any outside food items.
- If you do arrive early you are able to wait for us at the rotunda area, there will be some chairs available for you.
- Please make sure you sign in at the front office and on our visitor’s sheet for our classroom.
- Please email Mrs. Polk at email@example.com if you plan to attend our luncheon and if your SWV Eagle will be going home with you after our celebration.